Pests and rodents aren’t simply a nuisance – they can severely affect your health and the health of your family. This is why bug and insect prevention is critical in protecting homes, businesses, schools, and any other place where human beings live, work, or play from a pest infestation.
Here are some general tips to prevent pests and rodents from entering your building:
- Seal cracks and holes on the outside of the building including entry points for utilities and pipes.
- Keep tree branches and shrubbery well trimmed and away from the building.
- Keep basements, attics, and crawl spaces well ventilated and dry.
- Store garbage in sealed containers and dispose of it regularly.
- Repair fascia and rotted roof shingles; some insects are drawn to deteriorating wood.
- Replace weather-stripping and repair loose mortar around basement foundation and windows.
- Store fire wood at least 20 feet away from the house and five inches off the ground.
- Call Certified Termite and Pest Control for additional advice and treatment if necessary.
Providing pest control services to a number of locations around the Dallas & Fort Worth area!