PROVEN METHODS FOR EFFECTIVE CONTROL
Protect your outdoor entertainment areas, family and pets or livestock from mosquitoes, flies and other insects with high quality systems that have been effectively used for over 20 years. For added peace of mind, we offer pyrethrum or pyrethrum-based products derived from the chrysanthemum flower that are approved by the EPA and are non-toxic to people and pets.
BITE BACK AT BLOODSUCKING HEALTH HAZARDS
Mosquito season can be miserable. Because of budget restraints, many cities have cut back on mosquito fogging and may only fog when absolutely necessary or in the event of an immediate health danger. Even at their tamest, mosquitoes cause severe skin irritation and itching. But they’re also carriers of diseases such as West Nile virus, malaria, dengue fever, chicken guinea, and several forms of encephalitis. They also can transmit several diseases and parasites that affect dogs (heart worms) and horses (Eastern equine encephalitis).
CUSTOM, PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED SYSTEMS
- We custom design each mosquito control system according to your needs for year-round protection. These industrial-strength systems offer a number of advantages for residential use as well:
- No fuss-strategically placed precision nozzles automatically release a fine mist of natural-based chemicals to cover the treatment area at predetermined times
- No muss-poly reservoir (30- or 55-gallon) has a nozzle with built-in check valve that shuts off to eliminate dripping
- No loud noise-positive displacement pumps provide quiet, reliable service
- No maintenance-automatically shuts down when reservoir is low (monitored and refilled by our technicians)
- Flexibility-activate with a user-friendly automatic timer or on your command with a handy remote
We provide: Dallas Mosquito Misting.