Bed bugs are a tough problem to have and even tougher to eliminate. We’ll thoroughly inspect for any suspected or known bed bug infestation to give you a reliable, accurate estimate based on the scope of service. (You should never rely on phone estimates for bed bug control.) We offer multiple effective treatments, including chemical and heat approaches, to help you rest easier. And we won’t make you wait for service.Providing Dallas Bed Bug Exterminating and Houston Bed Bug Exterminating services since 1974!
TINY TERRORS IN BIG NUMBERS
Bed bugs are small, elusive and parasitic insects that feed on the blood of mammals, usually at night. They like wood and fabric, and hide in cracks, crevices, narrow spaces and voids near where you sleep or rest; mattresses, box springs, bed frames, night stands, pictures, dressers, desks, recliners, sofas and even books. They can live 10 months or more without food/blood and can be transported by luggage (especially foreign travel), guests, pets or wildlife, and used clothing, furniture or books.
Adult bed bugs are dark, reddish-brown insects that are flattened and wingless with bands of hairs and measure roughly ¼” long (about the size of an apple seed). During their lifetime, females lay between 200 and 500 eggs (white and approximately 1/32″ long) that hatch in 6 to 17 days. Immature nymphs (babies) are very small and translucent in color when they hatch and are about the size of the ballpoint on a pen.
SEE THE SIGNS AND MAKE THE CALL
You may notice multiple red welts that appear in a linear pattern on skin due to bed bugs crawling on the bed and biting exposed body parts. You might also see small red/brown spots (feces) on your sheets or mattress. Or notice eggs or exoskeletons that are shed as the bed bugs molt and grow. The more you see, the bigger the infestation. And waiting only makes the problem worse.
BED BUG- THERMAL HEAT ELIMINATION
- Eliminates Bed Bugs, Nymphs & Eggs in 1 Treatment
- No need for tenants to throw away items
- Ideal for cluttered units or consistent problem units
HOW DID I GET BED BUGS?
Bed bugs generally are brought into the home by:
- Luggage- this is especially true for people making international trips.
- People- they can also be brought in by a person if they were recently exposed to bed bugs (visiting friend or relative).
- Used furniture- bed bugs can live dormant until you get it from a resale shop or a friend.
WHAT TO DO IF I HAVE THEM?
Bed bugs are very difficult to treat. It is critical to inspect, find and treat ALL of their potential hiding spots to get control. So calling a Pest Control Professional is your best option.
Here are some keys to finding a good Pest Control company:
- Make sure the company requires an inspection before quoting a price
- Every bed bug job is different so it is impossible to give an accurate quote over the phone
- Need to know the level of infestation & amount of area to inspect/treat
- Ask what type of guarantee they offer and what their follow up process is
- Bed bugs need a follow up visit to ensure success
- Make sure they will give you a written quote before beginning the work
- Each company will approach pricing a little differently, but make sure to have it in writing
- Other general questions/requirements:
- Need to have GL & WC insurance
- Should belong to local & state Pest association
- How long have they been in business
Please contact our office if you have any other questions or need more information.
CERTIFIED THERMAL (HEAT) TREATMENT
Most effective treatment available
- Utilize HEAT to kill all Bed Bugs
- Place electronic probes in wall voids & infested areas
- Monitor to ensure correct temperature is reached and held
Convenient & Guaranteed
- No need to throw away furniture (beds, couches, chairs)
- 1 treatment eliminates all adults, nymphs and eggs
- Treatment can be done in 1 day
- Guaranteed service